Active Threat Control And Intrusion Dection Are Always Turned Off

Hello,

Active Threat Control and Intrusion Dection in my Bitdefender Internet Security 2016 are always turned off. I try to turn it on manually but it go back to off every time. I don't know that the cause of it come from I choose to use Work Profile or not?

Comments

• Good Morning, I had the same problem. To solve it i had to disable security in Windows Essentials & download BD repair tool. I finally deleted Essentials entirely & had to run BD repair twice as the firewall would not turn on. Hope this helps.

• Another solution is

Disable AutoPilot and Use Standard Profile

Additional: Use Password protection (in General Settings)

• Hello,

Active Threat Control and Intrusion Dection in my Bitdefender Internet Security 2016 are always turned off. I try to turn it on manually but it go back to off every time. I don't know that the cause of it come from I choose to use Work Profile or not?

Hiya,

Make sure that you are using your Windows Administrator profile when trying to change Bitdefender settings, it will not allow you to when using a user profile.

Ro.

• -

Good Morning, I had the same problem. To solve it i had to disable security in Windows Essentials & download BD repair tool. I finally deleted Essentials entirely & had to run BD repair twice as the firewall would not turn on. Hope this helps.

You should not have been running another AV program, running more than one concurrently can cause conflicts with the real time scanners.

The same applies to any security software, anti-malware, anti-spyware and anti-adware that are active. Using one an on-demand scan is generally OK.

• Another solution is

Disable AutoPilot and Use Standard Profile

Additional: Use Password protection (in General Settings)

I already said I use Work Profile. I don't use AutoPilot mode.

• I have the same problem. I am using admin profile and tried repair BD 2016 without changes.

I am using windows 10 32 bits.