Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

The Worst Help Desk Service Ever

Options

I have an issue with Parental Control feature on Internet Security 2016, it doesn't succeed to block unwanted internet pages.

I've raised the problem to BitDefender HelpDesk team since 2nd of January but the issue is still unsolved and no proper answer received.

One year ago I was in the same situation with another trouble ticket, it seems that nothing has changed.

I'm not sure if they don't care about clients or incompetence it the word to describe their behaviour.

Usually I am a quiet person and I'm not used to put pressure but in this case I have no protection on my childs computer and I've asked BitDefender to help me as quickly as possible and nothing happened after more than a week.

Fortunately for me there are another internet security protection products which work very good and are free.

It was the last time when I've paid for a BitDefender solution, they don't know how to keep the customers happy.

Comments

• Kind of the same problem. Renewed BDTS, no problem. Received pop-up about free upgrade, took it. Upgrade installation crashed and I had to remove BD. reinstalled but when it gets to the final step 'log-in to complete activation' it won't log in. I can log in to BD central online but not via the installation program. Put in a ticket Dec 26 but all I get are emails saying 'we're working on it' I have been using BD for many years and now I have another year subscription but no antivrus and no help

• I have an issue with Parental Control feature on Internet Security 2016, it doesn't succeed to block unwanted internet pages.

I've raised the problem to BitDefender HelpDesk team since 2nd of January but the issue is still unsolved and no proper answer received.

One year ago I was in the same situation with another trouble ticket, it seems that nothing has changed.

I'm not sure if they don't care about clients or incompetence it the word to describe their behaviour.

Usually I am a quiet person and I'm not used to put pressure but in this case I have no protection on my childs computer and I've asked BitDefender to help me as quickly as possible and nothing happened after more than a week.

Fortunately for me there are another internet security protection products which work very good and are free.

It was the last time when I've paid for a BitDefender solution, they don't know how to keep the customers happy.

The Bitdefender help desk is non existent as far as I can see. I purchased an extension of my license which I am unable to use. All they have to do is link my license number to my account. It has been 28 days since the ticket was opened. I have written 10 emails which receive no reply.

Yesterday I gave up completely and have reinstalled another security solution. I was a customer of Bitdefender for 6 years. Never again.

• Go to their Face Book page and put your complaint in a comments box with your ticket number, I did after not hearing from their Customer Support for three days and the issue was resolved in 20 minutes!

• I have an issue with Parental Control feature on Internet Security 2016, it doesn't succeed to block unwanted internet pages.

You should wait until the next fix, thanks.

• Georgia
    Options

Hi,

As per forum rules: http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?act...f=400&id=18 topics related to the lack of response from the support department need to be backed up by as much information as possible concerning the issue that you have been facing. When you send an e-mail to support a Ticket ID will automatically be created - make sure to mention it in the forum post for it will speed up the entire process.

Thank you for your understanding.

• I agree I called, mailed and chatted with them and it's a pure waste of time.

If providing the number can help here are some of them 2016021113470001 / 2016020813170002

I could also waste some time on google+ and Facebook to spill the bag of beans.

I corned the issue with the poor girl that spent time chatting with me but since she called second level support I'm like a gum stuck on the Bit-wall

Why would I use an antivirus that I pay but can't use/active ???????

I want my $$$ back or a solution in due time (not end of time)

• +1 for everything said here about terrible support.

I've been back and forth for weeks about Parental Control not working with Windows 10 Pro. A simple question really but all I've gotten are scripted answers which I can only assume are bot generated.

That's ok, I'll just have to assume my 10 yr old isn't accidentally coming across dodgy websites and content seeing as Parental Control isn't working at all on his laptop!!

I work for a large MSP IT company who uses licenses Bitdefender Business edition across hundreds of sites and would have expected better from home user's support...

Now I can't even browse to the my.bitdefender.com support site as it appears to be down...

My open support number is 2016020705350001 in case anyone from support happens to read this and isn't a bot!

• haha typical. I can't even search these forums for Windows 10 Pro because "10" and "pro" have 3 letters or less and the search doesn't allow it!

• I'm new in this forum and already seeing support problem issues here. I to trying to chat with their so call chat person on call and got nothing but their little note on top said the chat person will be with you shortly than a screen pop up saying email your questions to tech support, this was just this past weekend and I just got a response back from them, hmmm!!