Why Is Javascript Required?

Created an account here just to let you know this is still an issue: /index.php?showtopic=45863" rel="">https://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=45863

I'm running win7 and have never turned off JS or noticed problems with any other website. Not that I use IE hardly ever, but it works fine when I do.

I ended up uninstalling bitdefender as the hassle was not worth it for me, I think you are probably losing a lot of customers this way so I would recommend you either simplify the page or change the way you redirect to the signup.

Comments

• I would recommend you either simplify the page or change the way you redirect to the signup.

I absolutely agree with you.

Check in often causes problems for inexperienced users. Also need to do a copy - paste of username and password in the registration window of the antivirus, as often there are problems with the incorrect set of characters manually. This must be done, unless of course the company's goal of attracting new users. Although hopes for the fulfillment of these conditions a little as soon be a year since, how come Windows 10, but still have not released a version of antivirus that is compatible with it.

• genem
    edited July 2016

Sorry a correction; I'm using win10 not win7.

It's amazing all the people that have this problem if you do a little googling for "bitdefender javascript required". And since it's been an issue since at least 2013 I have to assume win7 has the same issue.

• Hello,

The Bitdefender Free Edition is not compatible with Windows 10.

We also thank you for your feedback and was forwarded to the proper department.