Firewall Options

Need more options in managing & configuring the firewall. I am unable to find the options to switch for better firewall handling.

If any application is blocked due to firewall rules it si not notified with any popup in-spite of enabling the paranoid mode & disabling auto-pilot mode.

Comments

• I have the same request. More options in firewall.

• edited March 2017

Agreed. More options in firewall.

• agree ... really need more option

• running windows 7 with latest BD/ total security. Have noticed a windows 7 alert for firewall not active, when in action centre of windows I have an option to enable windows firewall or bitdefender firewall. neither will turn on when click on one or the other. My concern is do I have a firewall running?? Bitdefender menu says i'm all ok but this notification from windows saying I have no firewall working, I'm confused at whats going on.?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.