Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender 2018 encounters critical error

Options

Respectfully, I have Bitdefender Internet Security 2018, a few days ago I upgraded to Bitdefender 2018 facing sever problem in this sense, Bitdefender warns me period per period,"Bitdefender Security Service has encountered a critical error", and when I click on the "submit" option a wizard fixes  problem(later it repeat again); sometimes it can not fix telling me to restart the PC contacting with Support center, in particular it happens and become worst when I am going to use Safepay option, I carried out all the iinstructions as , running Windows check disk, running  DISM command, running the System File Checker, several times I have uninstalled and re-installed the Bitdefender 2018, but the problem exists, in fact my PC does not have any problem having the last version of the window 10 pro 64 bite and untill this moment the Bitdefender Support Center has not succeeded to find a solution to fix the problem, never I had such problem with Bitdefender 2017 or older 

Bitdefender 2018 Bug Critical Error.png

Bitdefender 2018 non Responding restart PC 18July17.png

Comments

• dbrisendine
    dbrisendine ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options

What version do you have installed?  (Right click on Notification Bar Icon and select About to find the version.  Directions are shown /index.php?/topic/76599-how-to-find-your-bitdefender-build-version/" rel="">here.)

• last version, build 22.0.8.118

• SebastianDI
    edited August 2017
    Options

which crack you use, are u from india? if so, why u use a crack? with that, u get the virus onto your pc itself! friendly greets,

DI

Why u would not use the trial on facebook 90 days and why you would not pay money for protection? 40 or 30 euros for this software a year is totally okay, even unemployed.

@risen LOL you are still calm on pirates. I like that.

• 4 minutes ago, SebastianDI said:

which crack you use, are u from india? if so, why u use a crack? with that, u get the virus onto your pc itself! friendly greets,

DI

Why u would not use the trial on facebook 90 days and why you would not pay money for protection? 40 or 30 euros for this software a year is totally okay, even unemployed.

@risen LOL you are still calm on pirates. I like that.

@to my indian "friend" - when u wrote first time "respectfully" i knew that u are a pirate.

• shahram-b
    edited August 2017
    Options

Have you used so much bad material ??? or  have you drunk alcohol ??? or you have been sent here to shunt the reality that Bitdefender Internet Security 2018 is full of the error, crashes and other malfunctions, as they(Bitdefender in Facebook) delete the comments of the BIS user in their (Bitdefender)page in Facebook and then they ban the users because the false advertisement over BIS 2018 must continue and continue letting pay innocent people by the Bitdefender, the cracker are you( as a retarded, uneducated and illiterate element) and your owner that give false product to the people hiding the bugs and the reality, otherwise I am a paid BIS users for years, regarding your fascist-like view over Indian( that I am not Indian) I must tell you that the Indian are not cracker but also that imperialists and totalitarianism of the globalized capital(your owner) that are leading our humanity to the barbarism are global main"cracker", otherwise the Indian have one of the ancient civilization and -culture in our world.

• After long communications with the Bitdefender Support having so generation logs.....installing files to discover the problems......having remote session with the Bitdefender...sending them so information along with the screenshots...., the Bitdefender Support told me that they have discovered the reasons of the problems advising me to install the BIS 2016 until their next product update, having sent me the link of the BIS 2016 to install, I post its screenshots here down, I advise the people who have the same problem like that of mine to contact with the Bitdefender Support in order that their PC does not remain unprotected.

Bitdefender 2018 Error Installing BIS 2016.png