Access Denied when zipping files

NonIndigenous
edited September 2017 in Protection

I wrote an angry post somewhere in this forum a few weeks ago. I'm back for more.

I uploaded a video showing the problem I've encountered.

Even if I turn off all the BitDefender features... I still get blocked when I try zip certain files.

There is absolutely no apparent way in which to easily disable BitDefender features in order to circumvent this problem.

It is very frustrating. People have better things to do than spend hours trying to figure this crap out. On Sundays especially.

DEAL WITH IT, or I'm cancelling my renewed subscription. , I wouldn't even care if you keep the money. I don't have time for this.

What a shitshow.

EDIT: also, something in BitDefender has glitched after I disabled and re-enabled the various features. The "Advanced Threat Defense" (Ransomware protection) isn't working. No pop-up explaining why, whether I should restart the system, re-install the entire thing. ffs.

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=17000" data-fileid="17000" rel="">ice_video_20170903-134237_mpeg4.avi

Comments

• Sorry for your troubles.

I can not confirm this issue; it seems to work fine on my system.

However, in viewing your video, are you trying to make a new file inside a Safe Files location?  Safe Files > Protected Folders gives a list of the monitored / locked locations.