Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender free was hugging my disk space (when I run Gridcoin wallet)

Options

It was filling up my disk space in "C:\Windows\Temp\tmp00005ddc" at 30MB/s.

The files started deleting themselves after I disabled the protection shield, but I managed to copy some samples to somewhere else.

The files have same size and all have same description (Gridcoin-Qt (OSS GUI client for Gridcoin)) and same hash, but different file name.

(Yeah I was trying to set up a Gridcoin wallet)

This happens every single time I have protection shield on and trying to run Gridcoin wallet software.

This is a headache for me, because I can't white list Gridcoin wallet.

Sample

Comments

• Hi axzxc1236,

Please send us an email here, and provide us with a few more details about the Gridcoin wallet version and how you're setting up the wallet. We'll investigate the issue and try to resolve this incompatibility.

• Sorry I have to bump this thread.

I've already opened a ticket, I gave more information about what version of software I use, but still no any response from you and it still happens.

This is probably the only downside I can find other than can't whitelist softwares on demand.

• 9 hours ago, axzxc1236 said:

Sorry I have to bump this thread.

I've already opened a ticket, I gave more information about what version of software I use, but still no any response from you and it still happens.

This is probably the only downside I can find other than can't whitelist softwares on demand.

You will not receive any answer to your ticket; also the forum is pretty much dead, so try to solve your problem somewhere else.

• On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 8:52 AM, axzxc1236 said:

Sorry I have to bump this thread

So, did you get an answer from "Bitdefender Support" ???

• 12 hours ago, freeuser said:

So, did you get an answer from "Bitdefender Support" ???

Yes, Bitdefender contacted me after I bumped the thread.