Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Switch Login from Google+ to another email

Options

When set up my Central account I did so with my Google+ ID. Now when I try to change my email address it fails with an error msg "Oops something went wrong. Please try again later". I also noticed that it says that my password is incorrect.

How do I change my email address away from Google+?

Comments

• 33 minutes ago, Jeff Hammond said:

When set up my Central account I did so with my Google+ ID. Now when I try to change my email address it fails with an error msg "Oops something went wrong. Please try again later". I also noticed that it says that my password is incorrect.

How do I change my email address away from Google+?

Hey there!

Have you tried to do this by going on Central from another browser?

If you did and it still does not work then try to clear cache of the browser/application and then try again!

• Thanks for the suggestion Alex. While I was thinking about this last night (when I should have been sleeping) I got another idea which I tried first. I went to my Google account and removed access to it for Bitdefender. Then I went to the Bitdefender Central login page and requested a new password. I set the new password and can now login without using Google+.

So obvious that I didn't see it!