'Bitdefender Product Agent Service' not installed

I have just reinstalled Bitdefender Free as 3 of the 4 services were stopped & the bdagent.exe process had dropped out. The single service which remained running 'Bitdefender Product Agent Service'  is no longer available following the reinstall - is this service now obsolete?

Update: 

All services & bdagent.exe have now dropped out!

Comments

• Try uninstalling Product Agent Service too after you uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus Free and then reinstall (after restarting).

• Hi DanL

Thanks for your response.

I had just found 'Product Agent Service' in Task Manager; reason I missed it was that prior to reinstall the service was called 'Bitdefender Product Agent Service'. I have now ran full virus checks with Bitdefender, Windows Defender and EmsiSoft Emergency Kit Scanner - all say zero malware. I ran 'sfc /scannow' to check system files - no problems found.

I did find one problem on PC related to Nvidia Geforce Experience (NGE) which I have now resolved by uninstalling NGE - though I can't really see how that would effect Bitdefender.

As I am writing this I noticed Bitdefender Icon in the system tray disappear/reappear but by the time I checked Task Manager everything was up and running again - this is actually progress as nothing was ever restarted prior to uninstall of NGE; I can only conclude that NGE was interfering with Bitdefender - if not actually causing Bitdefender to stop running it must have inhibited its restart.

I might try a further reinstall of Bitdefender, and keep a close eye on things. I am still concerned that Bitdefender is keep dropping out.