Allow us to be able to clear the activity tab

In the activity section there doesn't seem to be a way to clear the blocked applications, blocked threats or blocked attacks.

They should add an option to make it so we can clear them like the notifications.

Comments

• Totally agree.

• no idea why they didnt add this with the original release, its such a basic feature of any type of log

in any case i did create a ticket wit them about it so lets see how it goes!

• I have created two tickets with the bitdefender team in regards to this (second being just an escalation and increase of priority) but they have not responded in any positive way to my inquiries :(

hopefully it is something they are working on as it is a basic feature that should have been included from the start

• Well they don't seem to be very interested in their customers as they haven't replied to you and this was posted in January.

Maybe time to move to McAfee or Norton

• Hmmm! More than 12 months and still no response.

• columbo
    columbo
    edited April 2018

As far as I know of, Bitdefender Support doesn't "respond" to what would be considered a Feature Request that can be posted on the forum, but just actual issues with BD itself, install issues and the like.

Maybe BD want us to remember what was blocked as a reminder to us, or to remind us of what BD has done for us in protecting us in the last 30 days? Does it clear the list after 30 days, and start over, or keep adding on for the next 30 days? I still have 8 days left  for Web Protection Activity to hit 30 days.

The more people vote here, post and agree here, it may get sent to the developers attention. 

+1 for this Feature Request.

• Hi, 

I can confirm that this particular feature request has already been submitted to our development team. Thank you all for the feedback. 

• columbo
    columbo
    edited April 2018

Thank you for the post, Sergiu, and the submission to the development team, we appreciate it :)

Is there an ability to flag this thread as Under Consideration or Escalated?

Thanks again :)

• columbo
    columbo
    edited April 2018

2 hours ago, columbo said:

As far as I know of, Bitdefender Support doesn't "respond" to what would be considered a Feature Request that can be posted on the forum, but just actual issues with BD itself, install issues and the like.

And when I mentioned above BD Support, I meant in regards to creating a ticket through that channel and expecting a response to a Feature Request, compared to forum support here, where Sergiu came through :)

• On 4/3/2018 at 1:11 AM, Sergiu C. said:

Hi, 

I can confirm that this particular feature request has already been submitted to our development team. Thank you all for the feedback. 

Hi please fix the problem of using much resources in system scan or scan a file

it eat to much resource 

when I run a system scan sometimes the resource usage of bitdefender  gone to 90 percent.

my system information

4 gb ram 

dual core g630 cpu

windows 10 pro 1803

please fix this problem with release updated version by updating with bitdefender.