Family pack household limitation

I'm curious about the limitations of the family pack 2019, specifically the single household requirement.

How does bitdefender check this? Can I install bitdefender on a notebook and use it wherever I go (travel, work) ? Am I required to connect that notebook to the household network at some point? And can I install it on a desktop pc that will never be connected to the main household network, or even be situated in a different house altogether?

I might be better off with multi-device license, but the family pack is on discount so I'm considering my options.

Comments

• talnsjhg252
    edited April 2019

You can visit any tourist destination with your friends or family to book online affordable and comfortable car rental on Rent at Experience Tours with a polite driver who has friendly behavior and know Hindi and English both languages. We always keep in mind all the requirements of our customers and try our best to provide them Rent car rental Traveller service. We keep in mind all the requirements and budget of our customers and then provide them tourist vehicle hire service which matches their requirements. Our vehicle is very comfortable for group traveling and a separate seat for the driver and you can Travel easily with your family. 

• Hello /index.php?/profile/214738-so-many-th-account/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="214738" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/214738-so-many-th-account/" rel="">@so-many-th account,

With Bitdefender Family pack you will be able to install Bitdefender on 15 Windows, Mac OS, and Android devices. To answer your question, the device doesn't need to be in the same location or connected on the same network. The subscription will be associated with 1 Bitdefender Central account from where you can install the protection on the devices.