Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Firefox: big problem of slowness after 3-4 minutes. help!!!

Hello,

I have BitDefender av for much time. I'd like to continue using Firefox but I'm afraid that I have to change browser because I have a big problem of slowness. I've always had the same problem for months. I try to write it, hoping someone will give me advice. I dis some posts in other forum too but without solution.

I have the latest version of Firefox and when I browse on the Internet for 3-4 minutes Firefox works very well and then it becomes slow, even very slow until it can no longer open pages. I have ADSL fiber 200. Then I close Firefox and when I open it, Firefox is regenerated because it works perfectly for another 3-4 minutes but then in a day I have to close it 20-30 times. Could BitDefender cause this problem with Firefox?

I inform you that I have uninstalled it and installed it again. I have created a new profile. I deleted all the files in the cache, but I still have the same problem. Do you think I can solve or do I have to change browsers? Thank you

Comments

• Hello /index.php?/profile/134021-foxadriano/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="134021" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/134021-foxadriano/" rel="">@FoxAdriano,

Please make sure that you have the latest version of Bitdefender installed:

- right click on the Bitdefender icon from System Tray

- press on Update Now and wait until this process is finished

- press on Restart Now

If Restart Now doesn't appear, restart the computer manually.

After the restart, please make sure you have the latest build of Bitdefender installed, 23.0.24.120. To verify the build that you are running, please right-click on the Bitdefender icon in the System Tray and press on About. The build is displayed below the Product information.

Additionally, make sure that Firefox it's up to date:

-Open Firefox

-Click on the menu bar from the upper right corner

-Select Help

-Select About Firefox and check if you have the 67.0.1 version installed

Let me know if everything works properly afterward.