Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How to stop "suspicious connection blocked" notification popup?

These notifications are very annoying and I cant bear anymore. If these doesnt get stopped, I have no other option than moving to different antivirus product. Very sad

Answers

• Alex_A
    Alex_A ✭✭✭

@meena, answered you in another thread, I will repeat it here. Disable internet access, open your browser and clear its cache. Was this advice helpful?

• Hi

I need help how to stop "suspicious connection blocked" notification popup?

especially when I using outlook email

• Go to Antivirus Main Window -> Online Threat Prevention -> TURN OFF Encrypted web scan.

That's the thing responsible for checking security certificates of websites you visit, it is a bit of a trade-off, yet far better than dealing with those annoying notifications.

• Fluff63
    Fluff63
    edited April 2022

What in the hell are you talking about??? Those setting names don't exist on MY Bitdefender window. You mean the "Encrypted Web Pages" option? Okay. Done. We'll see if it works. Because the OP is right. This is getting ridiculous.

• I can't believe that the only solution is to turn off the protection FROM THE PROTECTION APP.

Smoke detector going off every two seconds? Let's not actually fix it, let's tell them to unplug it.

Come on.