Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender VPN

Options

When accessing the "Bitdefender VPN" app it shows "Your connection is Secured" but when you look at the "Bitdefender Security" app and choose "More" at the bottom right, and then VPN and "connect" it will say "VPN is off" and when you try to "connect" it won't.

Answers

• This issue is on a Samsung S10 phone.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Wiggy,

This happens because those are two different VPNs. The standalone Premium VPN and the VPN inside Mobile Security. In the scenario given, the standalone VPN is connected, while the VPN inside Mobile Security is not. The connection fails because you cannot have multiple VPN connections active at the same time, for the same device.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Does this mean I don't have to pay for the premium VPN and just use the one that is included with the mobile security?

• wirywrestler
    edited January 2022
    Options
    I had the same conflict issue and deleted the standalone vpn and now using only the built-in in version of the mobile security on my Samsung s6 lite. I still get a notice that I should be using the standalone version, which I ignore.
    I have both the family pack and premium vpn subscriptions (vpn not included with family pack) which are installed installed on other devices.
  • I guess they don't mention that as they would then lose money. 🤷