Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

renewed but keep getting pop ups to say it's expiring

Options

I renewed my internet security license this morning and in central account and on software dashboard it is telling me that I now have 36 days of protection. Fine, that's what I expected. Why then do I still keep getting pop-ups to say my subscription expires today and I should but now too renew? Ay ideas please?

Best Answer

• Stuart_68
    Options

Thanks for your reply. It does seem to have settled down at last. I wonder if it was the previous licence that was coming through and now the new one has taken over??

I've used the computer today and haven't had any messages so hopefully it's sorted. I do love bitdefender for it's ease of use so I'm glad it's settled.

Thanks for you suggestion.

Answers

• Have you tried turning it off and on again? Reboot?

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hi,

Sometimes, it's just a matter of time until the notifications are synchronized. As the Bitdefender products are not sold directly, but with the help of Partners such as 2Checkout, subscription management, renewal and notifications are handled by the vendor. There can be situations where two orders were placed using different e-mail addresses and the notifications do not synchronize. Or, in the event the validity of a subscription was modified, but the expiration date was not adjusted in the vendor's platform as well (due to human error or other reasons), wrong expiration notifications can be received. In most cases, this is corrected automatically, but manual intervention can be required, occasionally.

Glad to hear it was resolved, enjoy your Bitdefender product and stay safe!

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user