Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Once Again...And NOT The Same Person...Laptop Won't Restart After Update

Options

As so many others have posted regarding this and previous updates for my PAID service, my BitDefender update asked for a restart. I clicked on THEIR restart click prompt, but my laptop won't finish the restart. Sorry, "experts"......my HD is brand-spanking new, so don't blame that. I did what I always do in such situations...and there are many: I rebooted it. Hard restarted it. Use whatever lingo you want. I just re-checked, and the reboot was successful. According to BitDefender's log on the lap, the update was successful so I can only assume everything is okay. It's not an issue with my computer...unless still running HDD instead of SSD is a problem, and if it is, BitDefender: FIX IT. No. It's something else. Maybe with regard to Google Chrome, which I use. Whatever it is, I paid for this service. And if these problems persist, you can be damn sure I won't be renewing.

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Fluff63 and welcome to the Community!

I am very sorry to hear this. To better understand the situation, we would require a screenshot displaying the error message (if any) when attempting to restart the device.

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Norris69
    Options

I am facing the same, Did you found any proper solution?