Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Different Users and Passwords

Options

My subscription covers devices for each family member. Can they (should they) use different usernames and passwords or use mine as the subscriber/administrator. They are currently using mine to access features on each device.

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @DougD and welcome to the Community!

The antivirus installed on the protected devices will get its validity and configuration according to the subscription or license activated in the Central account. Bitdefender Central is an online platform for managing all your Bitdefender products and subscriptions. This means that, the owner/administrator can perform various tasks on the protected devices, for instance add or remove devices, perform remote actions such as a malware scan, system optimization, locate, lock, wipe or send a message to your device and run vulnerability scans as well.

In the Bitdefender product interface, the e-mail address and username of the Central account will be displayed. The product also features the option to switch accounts. If the security settings of the product are a concern, as the owner you can add an additional layer of security for all devices covered by the subscription with the help of a password.

For more information on how to do this, check the following article:

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• DougD
    Options

Thanks.