Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Is Bitdefender an honest company?

Options

Bitdefender claims my computer is "protected" and "no threats were detected in the past 7 days." They also claim to have run a systems scan of my computer. However, none of these things are possible since I have not yet been able to install the Bitdefender software on my computer. When I call and ask questions about all of the above, I get the runaround. What gives?

Answers

• Math_Matei
    Options

Hello @Falcon_Woman555 !

Certainly Bitdefender is an honest company! I regret to hear that you encounter such problems!

Please follow this advice of @Gjoksi79_ :

First, take screenshot(s) of the issue(s) and create a log on your PC/laptop using Bitdefender Support Tool, by following these steps:

Next, contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by e-mail here (scroll down to the bottom of the page):

with short description of the issue(s).

After that, you will get an automated reply by the Bitdefender Customer Care Team, with your ticket number.

Now, in reply to that automated reply, you can send the screenshot(s) you already took and the log file you already created in the first step.

Since you are all done, just wait for the support engineers to investigate your issue(s) and find solution(s) to fix the issue(s).

Remember that the screeshot(s) and the log file will help a lot to the support engineers for better and faster investigation on your issue(s) and finding solution(s).

Regards,

Matei

Windows 11 Pro - 11th Gen Intel Core i9-11900KF @3,50 GHz, 128.0 GB RAM