Password Manager - doesn't login ( Android )

Options

When I enter pin code it won't open the app it just says logging in for a long time and nothing happens. Please fix ( I have installed and re-installed it) it works 2-3 times and then it stops

Comments

• videodj
    Options

Same issue here, using fingerprint or password. It will still offer me passwords in some apps, by it has not synced, so out of date. I try to login to the app and it just sits on "logging in".

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Kindly contact the bitdefender support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/ and scroll down to the bottom of the webpage where you can get in touch with support representative either by email, chat or over a call.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Same issue here. Sometimes helps to completely restart phone.

• The same for me. Every now and then the app does open but It won't auto paste username and password. I have to copy it from the password manager app and paste it manually

• Twidget
    Options

Mine is worse, sort of. It will log me in. It says I am logged in. It shows my accounts. It shows their passwords, if I ask to see them. It will NOT pop up for any logon. I STILL have to manually put my user name and passwords into EVERY SINGLE SITE... WTF? You sell something that refuses to work????

• Flexx
    Options

Kindly contact the bitdefender support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/ and scroll down to the bottom of the webpage where you can get in touch with support representative either by email, chat or over a call.

Regards

• On my Xiaomi Redmi Note mobile, suddenly ( after an update maybe ) Password Manager keeps asking to login in Bitdefender account and never enters the app !!! ( although i login in Bitdefender Central on this device ... )

I have already contacted Support with ticket no. 1008612362 .

Waiting for the solution ...

• Flexx
    Options

@Alexandru_BD, @Mike_BD can speed up your process related to the ticket created.

Regards

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello,

I have asked my colleagues to provide assistance as soon as possible.

@takisjazz2023 kindly be advised the response timeframe may vary between 24 to 48hrs from the ticket opening date.

You will receive a response from our engineers shortly.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• skyfats
    Options

I try to open password manager. It asks for login name and password, which I enter. Then it wants a code sent to my email. I enter it and then it tells me I used the wrong password. The password I use works with other Bitdefender apps.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @skyfats,

Bitdefender Password Manager requires a separate, specific password different from your Central account password. Ensure you are using the correct password for the Password Manager. If you do enter the correct password for this, try to clear your browser's cache and cookies. Sometimes, outdated or corrupted data can cause login issues. You can also try to access the Password Manager from a different device, browser, to see if the problem persists. If none of the above solutions work, contact Bitdefender support for assistance. They can help you reset your Password Manager or identify any issues with your account. You can get in touch with the Support engineers using the link below:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

State your contact reason / choose request category, then choose from the available contact channels, chat, phone and email/ticket. Chat would be the fastest way to reach them.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user