Support for Vivaldi?

It has been a long time and still no support for Vivaldi. I'm not sure why, either. It has a bigger user base than some of the supported browsers. PLEASE add support for this best-in-class browser!

Tagged:

Comments

• Hello! What type of support do you mean? Bitdefender, as far as I know, can block malicious/phishing connections system-wide regardless of the browser in use.

• Well, in the Android app Bitdefender has something called Web Protection.

In Web Protection Bitdefender lists some browsers, but Vivaldi is not on that list giving an indication that maybe Bitdefender doesn't protect the web when using Vivaldi.

I would like support for Vivaldi as well, or maybe the browser itself has good so protection that Bitdefender cannot offer more?

• Hi does anyone know when support for Vivaldi on android will be available?

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited May 2023

Kindly contact the bitdefender support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/ and scroll down to the bottom of the webpage where you can get in touch with support representative either by email, chat or over a call.

Alternatively, you can also share your query with bitdefender mobile support team by dropping them an email at bms@bitdefender.com

The support team will reply back to your query within next 24-48 hours excluding weekends.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)