Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Wmp 11/ps3/media Sharing

Options

Guys,

I'm needing a bit of a hand.

I've set up my PC to media share so I can listen to my music through my PS3 (which is hooked up to a decent stereo). The problem i am having is when the firewall is on, i cannot get the media share to appear or allow my music to stream. However when I switch the firewall off, it works with no problems.

I have the IP for the PS3 as a trusted network and i have the router IP and subnet mask set as a trusted source. Both PS3 and PC run through this router.

Any advice for me to get this resolved!??

As i have been writing this Bitdefender has blocked a portscan from the PS3 ... i thought by having it as a trusted network this would have been allowed??

Cheers,

Fletch

Comments

• Guys,

I'm needing a bit of a hand.

I've set up my PC to media share so I can listen to my music through my PS3 (which is hooked up to a decent stereo). The problem i am having is when the firewall is on, i cannot get the media share to appear or allow my music to stream. However when I switch the firewall off, it works with no problems.

I have the IP for the PS3 as a trusted network and i have the router IP and subnet mask set as a trusted source. Both PS3 and PC run through this router.

Any advice for me to get this resolved!??

As i have been writing this Bitdefender has blocked a portscan from the PS3 ... i thought by having it as a trusted network this would have been allowed??

Cheers,

Fletch

any luck with this?

i got it sorta working by turning off ics and stealthmode and for a while that worked well but now its back to only working sometimes and other times i just keep getting errors