Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

File Sharing And Network Discovery Not Workint With Bd Ts 2008

Options

I am running Vista on three computers. Prior to installing BD Total Security 2008 on one of the computers, all of the other computers could access it under the "Network" folder. After installing BitDefender on the computer, none of the other computers in the workgroup can access it. It still shows up in the "Network" folder as an icon, but upon double clicking I get the following error:

Error code: 0x80070035

The network path was not found.

Keep in mind I have already set the proper firewall settings in Bitdefender. The network has been set as "Trusted" and under the Zones tab I added the router as well as the other computers in the network as "Trusted".

Please help me with this problem, I just purchased Total Security and was planning on getting it for my other computers as well but I cannot unless I get file sharing to work.

Comments

• clovk
    Options

I have the same problem! Win XP SP2/SP3

• i also meet the same problem. at the same time, the remote desktop function is blocked by its firewall to remote my own computer regarding upgrade from 2008 to 2009.

Its firewall blocked the file sharing n remote function....

even i allow anything in the system rules....still cant work