Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

BitDefender Rescue Disk ISO Download

Options

hey guys. 😊

i Want to Download The Last Available Release of BitDefender Rescue Disk!

Please give me a Download link! 😉

MY PC IS NOT INFECTED I JUST Love playing around with Rescue Disks.

I've played with ESET SysRescue, Kaspersky Rescue Disk and i want to play with BitDefender Rescue disk!

Comments

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod
    Options

Hello @deanabiepepler

That is done directly through the app, as the rescue disk was discontinued in 2020.

Did you want to run a trial of Bitdefender and play to your heart's content for 30 days, to see what it offers?

Kind Regards,

Scott

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• jeffy
    Options

MY PC systematically crashes when performing a FULL system scan.

I then started a "Rescue Environment" scan. The PC rebooted, all went well, nothing was found. The scan is definitely a LIGHT one as it does nto last long.

the issue is that I am quite sure that the PC is infected! so HOW DO I RUN A FULL SCAN before booting into Windows 10? (like in the old days with the rescue CD)

It is a real nuisance that no obvious solution for the normal user is available !!

In the meantime, I had to deinstall BitDefender and launched the Windows antivirus, it lasted 2 days and it didn't find anything.

What shall I do now?

• garioch7
    garioch7 Defender of the month ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@jeffy ,

Welcome to the Bitdefender Forums. The real issue, I believe, is the following:

MY PC systematically crashes when performing a FULL system scan.

My first course of action would be to determine why your PC is crashing when performing a Full System Scan. It should not.

A repair installation and reboot might solve that issue.

If that does not work, I would contact Bitdefender Support.

Chat is the fastest way to reach them. Telephone support is not toll-free, but you also have an email option.

Please post back with your results, so that your knowledge can be shared with other members.

Thank you, and have a great day.

Regards,

Phil

Former Bleeping Computer Malware Response Instructor