Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How do I manage different products which renew at different times?

I have Total Security which expires in about a month. I later added Digital Security which expires differently. How can I manage my account to see what I have and how to renew each one. Can these be consolidated somehow?

Answers

• Hello.
    ONLY Bitdefender staff can have access to your Bitdefender Central account, your devices, your payments/purchases and/or your subscription(s).
    So, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:
    https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/
    Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.
    Select: Purchase & Manage Subscription -> My Bitdefender Central Account, click on Contact Support in the black box and then click on Chat 24/7.
    NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!
    Also, @Alexandru_BD (who works for Bitdefender) can take a look here and help you with the issue. You can PM him.
    Regards.

• Hello,

Well, this is expected since the Central account can accommodate multiple subscriptions / licenses, so naturally if you add other services later on, the expiration dates will not be the same.

The best way to check what expires when would be using the Central account, because this offers a detailed overview on your active subscriptions, protected devices and many other things. In any case, you will also be informed prior to the expiration of any Bitdefender service you use, so you will receive an expiration/renewal notification in advance.

If the expiration dates are very near to each other, then there would also be the option to synchronize them, of course, but such changes can only be made by the Bitdefender commercial support teams and you can get in touch with them by using the link shared by @Gjoksi above.

I hope the information is helpful.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user