Can use Bitdefender to Google's smartwatch with wearOS?

Hi. I'm considering about antivirus forsmartwatch.I couldn't find article that possibility install to wearOS. Please teach me that Can use Bitdefender to Google's smartwatch with wearOS?

Answers

• Flanksy
    Flanksy ✭✭✭

Good Day to you @Takato10TBC,

I found an article for you regarding the wearOS which was posted by @Alexandru_BD in another discussion, I'd advice you to please refer to the link below for more details and hope that it helps you

I hope it helps you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Flanksy✌️

The guardians of the digital realm

Bitdefender Premium Security, Digital Identity Protection user

Bitdefender Gravityzone user

• Thank you for your kindness!

Actuary,I saw the article but it does'nt menthon about how effect to smartwatch.I understand the feature of wearON.

I want to know if it save from the virus to be installed devices.

Thank you!

• Flanksy
    Flanksy ✭✭✭

Good day @Takato10TBC,

You're welcome and I understand where you are coming from. At this point I have found another discussion from @Flexx regarding this and it seems that Bitdefender primarily provides guidelines to enhance the security of wearable devices and there is nothing more Bitdefender or any other antimalware software can do about WearOS. The discussion link is here below for your reference.

However to get more of an accurate answer, I suggest to getting directly to Bitdefender Support with the link below to help you with your question about WearOS below:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.

For example: Select How to's & Troubleshooting Bitdefender products -> Troubleshooting -> Bitdefender Total Security, scroll down, click on "Contact Support" in the black rectangle and select "Chat 24/7".

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

I hope this helps you to get a more clear answer.

Best Regards,

Flanksy✌️

The guardians of the digital realm

Bitdefender Premium Security, Digital Identity Protection user

Bitdefender Gravityzone user