cannot activate purchased receipt

atty
atty
edited October 7 in Mobile Security

I've been using Bitdefender mobile security for a while now and when apple updated on my ipad I get the notice on my screen, cannot activate purchased receipt. What can I do to fix this.

Comments

• “Cannot activate purchased subscription” is the message I get. This is not OK, but has not been addressed in FAQs. Support please.

• I have the same issue as atty. who responds to these questions. I am unable to contact BD directly it seems.

• I am receiving the same error after updating my iPad to 18.0.01

Please issue a fix.

• I too, am having the same error pop up after software update to 18.0.01

Please provide support asap

• Hello.
    ONLY Bitdefender staff can have access to your Bitdefender Central account, your devices, your payments/purchases and/or your subscription(s).
    So, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:
    https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/
    Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.
    Select: Purchase & Manage Subscription -> My Bitdefender Central Account, click on Contact Support in the black box and then click on Chat 24/7.
    NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!
    Also, @Alexandru_BD (who works for Bitdefender) can take a look here and help you with the issue. You can PM him.
    Regards.

• Hello,

This is a known situation. You can try to logout/login again and reinstall the app to check if this fixes it.
    If the issue cannot be fixed this way, head to the link provided by Gjoksi above to get in touch with the Support teams. The below article could also be useful, but the steps are not guaranteed to work in this particular case:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/13426/

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Update: version 7.4.3 is rolling out and will fix the "Cannot activate purchased subscription" error message.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user