Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

More - Polymorphic Rouge Spyware

Options

Those rouge spyware are Polymorphic and are detected by the best AV: avira-PREMIUM+antispyware.

If you guys add them to signature then it won't help, unprofessional Lab.

thanks me for the samples :D

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=2799" data-fileid="2799" rel="">malwr.rar

Comments

• Your attitude on this forum is neither constructive, nor helpful. Please note that we are a limited number of computer spets that have to deal with loads of malicious code. Our resources are physically limited and we strive to do the best in order to protect your computer's integrity.

While it may be true that the files received via community have an important say about our providing you with the best protection, please remember that the philosophy behind the term "community" involves a group of persons working together in order to obtain a common outcome. However, your way of putting it is at least daring (I have to refrain to call it rude).

Also, I must remind you that this forum is owned by BitDefender, and, as any decent Internet user, you have to obey some basic guidelines, also known as Netiquette. If you consider that Avira fully meets your security demands, please feel free to pay them a visit.

Kind regards,

Bogdan M. Botezatu

BitDefender Communication Spet

• csalgau
    Options

Detection added.