Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Firewall -iexplore.exe In Blocked

Options

Hello!

I'm using BitDefender IS 2008.

Firewall repeatedly (almost every week) block Iexplore.exe.

Why?

How can I permanently allow this program to connect to the internet.

Thank you.

Comments

• Hello!

I'm using BitDefender IS 2008.

Firewall repeatedly (almost every week) block Iexplore.exe.

Why?

How can I permanently allow this program to connect to the internet.

Thank you.

Just passing through. I see no answer for you yet. If your license is up to date upgrade to BDIS 2009. Your problem may be resolved. Use the same serial # and see if this resolves the problem. Make sure you remove BD befor reinstalling new version.

• What does it say when you see ieexplorer in your firewall section?

• Niels
    Options

Hello JanzyV,

Your firewall profile might got corrupted please do this go to the firewall section,traffic tab and press now on reset profile and ok.

Kind regards,

Niels

• janzyv
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Hello JanzyV,

Your firewall profile might got corrupted please do this go to the firewall section,traffic tab and press now on reset profile and ok.

Kind regards,

Niels

Thanks for your reply.

I'm the IT manager in our company and I have this problem in many, not all, computers. I always reset firewall on computer and rename it to the branch that it belong and the problem stays. What else could it be the problem?

I'll reinstall the program with IS 2009 and tell you, if this will solve the problem.

Thanks again for your reply.