Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Help

Options

hi guys

i have problem with my antivirus BitDefender which is that when i want to fix the issues, i can't i don't why so i need some help from you guys.

To make it clear i attached pictures that could hep

thank you

post-16580-1221088494_thumb.jpg

post-16580-1221088596_thumb.jpg

Comments

• Welcome Abdul,

In 'Fix All Issues' window, click on fix one by one. And follow the instructions.

Even now if RTP, Firewall etc is disbaled, follow the procedure:

1. Click-Start-Run. Type services.msc

2. Locate BitDefender Entries.

3. BD Communicator, Desktop update service & Virus shield should be started (status) and Automatic (startup type).

4. Once you correct this, your BD should work fine. Or else restart your computer.

This should be sufficient to troubleshoot.

• Niels
    Niels
    edited September 2008
    Options

Hello abdull,

If that didn't work what TechSavvy said your installation might got corrupt. Download this BitDefender removal tool. If you wish you can upgrade for free to BitDefender Antivirus 2009. You can download the English version http://download.bitdefender.com/windows/de...ty_2009_32b.exe . For the manual see http://download.bitdefender.com/windows/de...serguide_en.pdf.

To solve that please do this first right click on the red BitDefender icon near the system tray press on exit. Now run the removal tool by double clicking on it. You will be asked to reboot do so. Now install the new BitDefender version just enter the license key you used for version 2008 so you can use version 2009 till the license expires.

Kind regards,

Niels

• abdull
    edited September 2008
    Options

hello everybody

first, thank you TechSavvy and Niels for helping me

second, i upgraded my BitDefender to 2009 and every thing works good except firewall i dont know

so i hope you guys can help me

post-16580-1222094996_thumb.jpg

• hi guys,

i have a question which is how i can make BitDefender Firewall enabled

note : when i click on FIX that belongs to firewall, i can't i don't know

Sincerely

• Niels
    Options

Hello abdull,

Please do this press the windows button together with r now type devmgmt.msc press enter. Now go to the view (display) menu and select show (display) hidden devices. Now expand network adaptors right click on BitDefender Firewall NDIS Filter Miniport and choose disable and right click also on the entry of your network card with also BitDefender Firewall ... in the name choose disable. Reboot your pc do exact the same but now enable it.

Kind regards,

Niels

• hi Niels

i did what you told me but i couldn't find them

so i attached the picture of it to make it clear

thank you

post-16580-1222331917_thumb.jpg

• Niels
    Options

Hello abdull,

Are you sure that first went to view,show hidden devices? And left clicked on show hidden devices. Otherwise the BitDefender firewall drivers aren't installed. Are you using an 64 bit or 32 bit operating system version? Try a repair installation to do that press on start,all programs,BitDefender 2009,repair or remove choose repair.

Kind regards,

Niels