Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Spanish Forum

Options

Hy!

Hello to all Moderators and BitDefender Support Team.

There is a problem,BitDefender Spain is not responding to all messages,in the forum or by mail,there are a lot of users with problems,but there is no people from Spain to solve this problems.

Goodbye :wacko::unsure:

Comments

• sim
    Options

Hi Matabufalez!

The messages from the forum from last week will be answered this week, due to an incremented volume of requests from clients we have not been able to answer last week.

Regarding the e-mails that were not answered, could you give me an example. We have been answering all the e-mails, and in case there are e-mails with no answer maybe they did not get to us. Could you please resend them?

Thanks,

Sim

• Hi Matabufalez!

The messages from the forum from last week will be answered this week, due to an incremented volume of requests from clients we have not been able to answer last week.

Regarding the e-mails that were not answered, could you give me an example. We have been answering all the e-mails, and in case there are e-mails with no answer maybe they did not get to us. Could you please resend them?

Thanks,

Sim

Hy!

I send you a mail with a problem with infections (because BitDefender can not delete sometimes files for remove WGA for Example,and I need delete this files by Windows Explorer.

Goodbye!