Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Zlob, Fake, Suspicious

Options

Comments

• csalgau
    Options

Dear sir,

Every passing day I find it harder to understand your motivation to post all of these files.

For example, this file is a patch for a program. It is not malicious and above all it is not Zlob.

But I appreciate your struggling to keep up appearances with the many users who cannot download these files.

At least it gives the impression that BitDefender has many missed samples. Your continuous ranting against the product are really.. well.. useless. For what it's worth, most files you have recently submitted were detected already when I reached them.

zlob.crack.GEN
  • Davo
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Dear sir,

Every passing day I find it harder to understand your motivation to post all of these files.

For example, this file is a patch for a program. It is not malicious and above all it is not Zlob.

But I appreciate your struggling to keep up appearances with the many users who cannot download these files.

At least it gives the impression that BitDefender has many missed samples. Your continuous ranting against the product are really.. well.. useless. For what it's worth, most files you have recently submitted were detected already when I reached them.

well crack file is a virus, and most of files that i have subimited and you reached them are detected is a REAL LIE from you because i test them self, I sent them to support@bitdefender.com that's why they are detected maybe when you reach them.

I have now 3 fake files undetected 2 new trojans and one rootkit all undetected by Bitdefender.

and tomorrow i will have more and everyday i have Undetected samples that Bitdefender missed, because i have find a website that the hackers daily add new undetected by all AV malware.

So yes you guys should really be happy and thank me for all the malware i subimit on this forum, because i could subimit them to other AV but i choose to do it here....

~snip~

• alexcrist
    alexcrist
    edited October 2008
    Options

Files processed, issue solved, post edited, user warned, topic closed.

This discussion has been closed.