Windows Update Problem

I had installed Bitdefender Internet Security 2009 and updated all the definition.

Then I updated my windows using the windows update but then it shows up that there is Virus attempting to infect my laptop but stopped by Bitdefender. Below are the pictures showing the problem I facing:

VirusfoundPicturewhenusingwindowsup.jpg

Historyshowingtheinfectedfile.jpg

Help!

Comments

• somebody please help, thanks > < I can't do my update as the above problem cannot be solved.

• Sm3K3R
    Sm3K3R ✭✭✭
    edited October 2008
    somebody please help, thanks > < I can't do my update as the above problem cannot be solved.

I can only advise you one thing.Disable archive scaning in the Real Time Scaner Section /Custom Settings.To be able to do that you will need to switch to advanced interface in BD 2009 interface.

Unfortuunatelly i cant guide you for the moment because my BD 2009 trial has finished so you will need to discover it by yourself.

The thing you got its a bug also described in the malware section of this forum with the title Virus -> http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...40&start=40 .This thing appears when the real time scanner finds overcompressed archives.

BD 2008 doesnt have this bug.