Trying To Reinstall

Ok 2 hours and now I am getting annoyed. I have Biddefender 2008, 5 month left on my account. I had to disable it and when I tried to turn back on the real time and pc protection it would not do it. I uninstalled the whole thing and now I am trying to reinstall. I have my product key, my customer nujmber, License key, but I can find no where to redown load this thing and use my remaining time. Can you please help me?

Comments

• Ok 2 hours and now I am getting annoyed. I have Biddefender 2008, 5 month left on my account. I had to disable it and when I tried to turn back on the real time and pc protection it would not do it. I uninstalled the whole thing and now I am trying to reinstall. I have my product key, my customer nujmber, License key, but I can find no where to redown load this thing and use my remaining time. Can you please help me?

The remaining time you have carries over to 2009 (free upgrade) just download and use that but it seems a little buggy at the moment had a few problems with it.

it says trial but just ignore that.

• The remaining time you have carries over to 2009 (free upgrade) just download and use that but it seems a little buggy at the moment had a few problems with it.

it says trial but just ignore that.

I think you're being a little generous. For the 2009 AV I downloaded, The "new" network update server fails to recognize one of my machines as having 2009 installed, even though it sees it in the list of machines to add to the network.

The server has died on my vista box twice (icon in the task bar goes grey), has done the same on one of my XP boxes and keeps stating that another machine has a critical issue, which, it then doesn't seem to fix.

I'm in the process of rolling back to 2008 (found the link NOT published on the BD website, but elsewhere ... and links TO the BD website)

Pitty, I guess there was a reason that 2009 wasn't pushed to the 2008 users.