Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Scaninng All The Files Not Exeption

Options

I scaned my computer many times since i bought this BD Intrnet Security 2009, but always it gives this:[/u]Objects that were not scanned:Object Name Reason Final Status

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\MicrosoftWindowsSecurityCenterdisabled.zip=]sbRecovery.reg Password-protected No action was possible

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\MicrosoftWindowsSecurityCenterdisabled.zip=]sbRecovery.ini Password-protected No action was possible

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumonde.zip=]sbRecovery.reg Password-protected No action was possible

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumonde.zip=]sbRecovery.ini Password-protected No action was possible

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumonde1.zip=]4f36c067-.txt Password-protected No action was possible

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumonde1.zip=]sbRecovery.ini Password-protected No action was possible

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumonde10.zip=]sbRecovery.reg Password-protected No action was possible

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumonde10.zip=]sbRecovery.ini Password-protected No action was possible

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumonde11.zip=]sbRecovery.reg Password-protected No action was possible

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumonde11.zip=]sbRecovery.ini Password-protected No action was possible

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumonde2.zip=]HQBLlnpo.ini2 Password-protected No action was possible

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumonde2.zip=]sbRecovery.ini Password-protected No action was possible

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumonde3.zip=]HQBLlnpo.ini Password-protected No action was possible

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumonde3.zip=]sbRecovery.ini Password-protected No action was possible

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumonde4.zip=]sbRecovery.reg Password-protected No action was possible

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumonde4.zip=]sbRecovery.ini Password-protected No action was possible

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumonde5.zip=]sbRecovery.reg Password-protected No action was possible

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumonde5.zip=]sbRecovery.ini Password-protected No action was possible

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumonde6.zip=]sbRecovery.reg Password-protected No action was possible

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumonde6.zip=]sbRecovery.ini Password-protected No action was possible

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumonde7.zip=]sbRecovery.reg Password-protected No action was possible

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumonde7.zip=]sbRecovery.ini Password-protected No action was possible

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumonde8.zip=]sbRecovery.reg Password-protected No action was possible

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumonde8.zip=]sbRecovery.ini Password-protected No action was possible

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumonde9.zip=]sbRecovery.reg Password-protected No action was possible

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\Virtumonde9.zip=]sbRecovery.ini Password-protected No action was possible

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\WinSmallbuy.zip=]syscheck.log Password-protected No action was possible

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\WinSmallbuy.zip=]sbRecovery.ini Password-protected No action was possible

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\WinSmallbuy1.zip=]Documents and Settings/All Users.WINDOWS/Application Data/Spybot - Search & Destroy/Recovery/sbRecovery.ini Password-protected No action was possible

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService.NT AUTHORITY\Application Data\iolo\ActiveCareReports\ForSubmit_12312008.xml=]ACData Password-protected No action was possible

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService.NT AUTHORITY\Application Data\iolo\ActiveCareReports\ForSubmit_12312008.xml.bak=]ACData Password-protected No action was possible

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService.NT AUTHORITY\Application Data\iolo\ActiveCareReports\SinceInstall.xml=]ACData Password-protected No action was possible

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService.NT AUTHORITY\Application Data\iolo\ActiveCareReports\SinceInstall.xml.bak=]ACData Password-protected No action was possible

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService.NT AUTHORITY\Application Data\iolo\ActiveCareReports\SinceReset.xml=]ACData Password-protected No action was possible

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService.NT AUTHORITY\Application Data\iolo\ActiveCareReports\SinceReset.xml.bak=]ACData Password-protected No action was possible

C:\Documents and Settings\Moulay\Application Data\iolo\ActiveCareReports\ForSubmit_12292008.xml=]ACData Password-protected No action was possible

C:\Documents and Settings\Moulay\Application Data\iolo\ActiveCareReports\ForSubmit_12292008.xml.bak=]ACData Password-protected No action was possible

C:\Documents and Settings\Moulay\Application Data\iolo\ActiveCareReports\ForSubmit_12302008.xml=]ACData Password-protected No action was possible

C:\Documents and Settings\Moulay\Application Data\iolo\ActiveCareReports\ForSubmit_12302008.xml.bak=]ACData Password-protected No action was possible

C:\Documents and Settings\Moulay\Application Data\iolo\ActiveCareReports\ForSubmit_12312008.xml.bak=]ACData Password-protected No action was possible

C:\Documents and Settings\Moulay\Application Data\iolo\ActiveCareReports\SinceInstall.xml.bak=]ACData Password-protected No action was possible

C:\Documents and Settings\Moulay\Application Data\iolo\ActiveCareReports\SinceReset.xml.bak=]ACData Password-protected No action was possible

Comments

• You don't need to scan them because they are from iolo software.If you want extract them and scan them.If you don't want to see them every time add them to the exceptions list.I did the same but with bitdefender 2008.

• jmoulay
    Options
    You don't need to scan them because they are from iolo software.If you want extract them and scan them.If you don't want to see them every time add them to the exceptions list.I did the same but with bitdefender 2008.

i used adware2008 it said that i have a Trojan called Virtumonde and i am guessing that the cause of the problem but can you explain to me How can I extract them ?

thank you so much

• i used adware2008 it said that i have a Trojan called Virtumonde and i am guessing that the cause of the problem but can you explain to me How can I extract them ?

thank you so much

Those files are restor files for Spybot and your other Malware software. You can delete those files all together. Then go to www.malwarebytes.org and download and run malwarebytes to remove the Vitumonde Malware. ONLY program that I have found that will remove it properly. I use it on many machines at the shop that come in infected with that malware. BD will not clean it out.