Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Trojan.peed.gen - Multiple Events

Options
saariko
edited February 2009 in Logs analysis

Hi all,

My network has been effected by this troajn, and many more in the last week. I was working like crazy.

Several questions:

1. In my managemnt console report, I get 11 threats located on 6 computers. IS that a point to worry or not? All were moved to quarantine, but what are the next steps I need to perform? I ran a deep scan on all the clients, also using BD rescue disc. how come I still get the virus?

2. I am afraid that BD is unable to remove all the viruses from my network, what steps can/should I take?

We have a registered (off coruse) version of BD for file servers, clients and samba installations as well

Thanks for your help

Comments

• Hi all,

My network has been effected by this troajn, and many more in the last week. I was working like crazy.

Several questions:

1. In my managemnt console report, I get 11 threats located on 6 computers. IS that a point to worry or not? All were moved to quarantine, but what are the next steps I need to perform? I ran a deep scan on all the clients, also using BD rescue disc. how come I still get the virus?

2. I am afraid that BD is unable to remove all the viruses from my network, what steps can/should I take?

We have a registered (off coruse) version of BD for file servers, clients and samba installations as well

Thanks for your help

Disconnect one pc from the network and run hijackthis. Directions are at the top of this forum Then have the log files analyzed either here or at www.hijackthis.de Do that for each pc on your network. Do not reconnect any of them until all pc's are cleaned.