Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Scan Doesn't Work

Options

Hi.

I have a problem with my BitDefender Internet Security. I can't make the scan for malware work :unsure: If I click "fix" nothing happens. Also the normal scan doesn't work.

How can I solve this problem?

Comments

• Me too!

• Could you be more specific? What version are you running? What other software is installed?

• Sal Khan
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Could you be more specific? What version are you running? What other software is installed?

For me: 2009IS, Vista Home Premium, no other Spy/malware scanning software installed except for Windows built-in stuff. Whether the Window's software is turned on or off, it doesn't matter.

There are a few other threads started about this as well. I haven't seen a solution yet.

Attached is the solutions window that won't resolve in BD. You can click on the "FIX" button all day and it will do nothing.

post-13524-1238827201_thumb.jpg

• I see. I will check with myself

• I see. I will check with myself

So is there no solution? I myself am having the same exact problem. I paid like 70 dollars for this! I expect it to work!!!

• Still no solution?? I've been watching this post and have the exact same problem. BitDefender Antivirus 2009 says I have 1 pending issue, so I click FIX THIS ISSUE..then it takes me to the BitDefender - Fix All Issues page...in red, there's: You have never scanned your computer for malware and it is checked, so i click fix this issue and nothing occurs..so below that i click fix all issues, and still nothing! If it helps, i have windows Vista and have 334 days left before expiration, so please find a solution, I'll be watching this post again...

• Please try the patches suggested in this thread:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=12441

This discussion has been closed.