Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Constant Probs With B/d 2009

Options

This is the worst product I have ever had from b/d I have allways sung the praises of this company and recomended it to many people I have numerous probs ranging from the virus scan tabs being dissabled or removed the being told i have never run a malware scan real time protection options switching them selfs off with out any reason even though this is suposed to be password protected

files showing as over compressed and not scaned C:\SwSetup\MSWorks\02\PSS\J4S89XNT.EXE=](NO_NAME) ??

I have spent hours deleting reinstaling runing useless patches

Every time I get it working some new problem comes along now I have two big red x in file zone and net zone activity box and cant switch on real time protection as I said it turns its self off again

Telling customers that its working ok in the back ground frankly is just not good enough so is telling customers ie 8 is a problem and to reinstal ie 7

come on get this program sorted out or offer a refund to enable customers to get a relaible antivirus

I am so dissapointed with the poor back up I am sure the staff at b/d are trying to resolve the issues but to be honest it seems the management need a good kick in the the software dept I suspect either lack of funds or leadership is letting what was an exc company and product down badly.

Come on guys stop staling and making excuses restore mine and many customers faith get it working or be honest if you cant

chris k

Comments

• Hapster
    Options

Might want to get your money back and buy a good spellcheck program.

This is the worst product I have ever had from b/d I have allways sung the praises of this company and recomended it to many people I have numerous probs ranging from the virus scan tabs being dissabled or removed the being told i have never run a malware scan real time protection options switching them selfs off with out any reason even though this is suposed to be password protected

files showing as over compressed and not scaned C:\SwSetup\MSWorks\02\PSS\J4S89XNT.EXE=](NO_NAME) ??

I have spent hours deleting reinstaling runing useless patches

Every time I get it working some new problem comes along now I have two big red x in file zone and net zone activity box and cant switch on real time protection as I said it turns its self off again

Telling customers that its working ok in the back ground frankly is just not good enough so is telling customers ie 8 is a problem and to reinstal ie 7

come on get this program sorted out or offer a refund to enable customers to get a relaible antivirus

I am so dissapointed with the poor back up I am sure the staff at b/d are trying to resolve the issues but to be honest it seems the management need a good kick in the the software dept I suspect either lack of funds or leadership is letting what was an exc company and product down badly.

Come on guys stop staling and making excuses restore mine and many customers faith get it working or be honest if you cant

chris k

• alexcrist
    Options

Hello chrisk,

About the Overcompressed issue, you should read this topic: http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=13398

About the other issues, you should post some details.

Hapster, you never replied back on the MBR malware problem you had. That detection is correct (I checked), so switching to an antivirus which doesn't detect it and doesn't give you warnings about it seems to me a wrong idea.

Cris.

• Hapster
    Options

Nah, Cris. Tired of looking at it and dealing with it so I reformatted and reinstalled Windows.

Thanks, though.....

H

Hello chrisk,

About the Overcompressed issue, you should read this topic: http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=13398

About the other issues, you should post some details.

Hapster, you never replied back on the MBR malware problem you had. That detection is correct (I checked), so switching to an antivirus which doesn't detect it and doesn't give you warnings about it seems to me a wrong idea.

Cris.

This discussion has been closed.