Problem With Playing A Game Connected To Online Server

Comments

• Hello sushi_bit,

We are not exactly sure if the issue you described is caused by BitDefender.

Thus, what you can try is testing if by selectively disabling the Antivirus module in BitDefender, then the Firewall you encounter any changes.

Thank you!

• Hello sushi_bit,

Thus, what you can try is testing if by selectively disabling the Antivirus module in BitDefender, then the Firewall you encounter any changes.

Thank you!

how can i quickly deactivate Bitdefender?

• Hello sushi_bit,

Like Bitdefender is blocking the Connection between the Server and me because i found out other PEople see me but i dont see them!

• Hello sushi_bit,

Concerning your inquiry, please open BitDefender- Advanced View , go to Antivirus and uncheck "Real time protection is enabled" . For the Firewall click on Firewall on the left and uncheck "Firewall is enabled".

Hope this helps. :)

• Hello sushi_bit,

Concerning your inquiry, please open BitDefender- Advanced View , go to Antivirus and uncheck "Real time protection is enabled" . For the Firewall click on Firewall on the left and uncheck "Firewall is enabled".

Hope this helps. :)

Yes i did that and i will only check with deactivated Firewall and will check the Result

• Sushi_bit
    edited June 2009
    Yes i did that and i will only check with deactivated Firewall and will check the Result

With deactivated Firewall still no success

Is there any other Solution