Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bit 2010 Says Can't Connect To Internet To Activate

Options

Bitdefender nowadays is getting extremely annoying because of its policy. It tells me to activate 30 days after registered. I had an account. But by no way am I able to activate the serial number (or account) because it says I'M NOT CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET AND REQUIRE ME TO CONNECT. But I'm still working my stuff ONLINE as usual, no connection is locked or disabled. Reinstall it anywhere just wouldn't fix the problem (or even re-connect the internet). I need some answer and possible solution on this. Thank you.

Comments

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello bitdefender_user ,

I have sent you a workaround through the email . Please reply back if you have the same issue after you perform these steps .

Thank you .

• Hello bitdefender_user ,

I have sent you a workaround through the email . Please reply back if you have the same issue after you perform these steps .

Thank you .

Excuse me,

Could you please tell me the workaround associated with the problem in this topic? I have experienced a similar problem with having Bit Defender 2010 being unable to connect to the internet to create an account or to update the antivirus definitions, but I have a working internet connection. Thank you for help.

-Chris

• Hello bitdefender_user ,

Thank you .

Excuse me,

Could you please tell me the workaround associated with the problem in this topic? I have experienced a similar problem with having Bit Defender 2010 being unable to connect to the internet to create an account or to update the antivirus definitions, but I have a working internet connection. Thank you for help.

-Chris

Me too, me too... Could someone email me the workaround too? I'm am having the same problem. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me with this problem!! God Bless!!

4Him54

• Me too, me too... Could someone email me the workaround too? I'm am having the same problem. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me with this problem!! God Bless!!

4Him54

I'm suffering from the same problem. Just installed Bitdefender to try out the 30 day trial.

This discussion has been closed.