Installed Bd Now Computer Will Not Boot

I purchased a 5 computer licence yesterday, installed it on 3 desktops without really any problems. This morning I installed it on a laptop and now it will not start.

It is an Inspiron 630m by Dell. The message is

STOP: c000021a (Fatal System Error)

The windows logon Process System process terminated unexpectedly with a status 0

f Oxc0000139 (0s00000000 0x00000000).

The system has been shut down.

I tried safe mode, same message

I tried last know good config, same message

Any solutions you can think of or should I just be sorry that I ever heard of BitDefender and reinstall.

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• no help?

• no help?

can you see the laptop on your network? if so you maybe able to access the hdd,ect and fix it,if not then if you have the bootable disk of the installed o/s then you should be able to do a repair rather than a complete install,hope the info is of some help

• same error here

any help?

• Hello rdrnnr,

In order to determine what exactly is causing this issue please follow the steps bellow :

1. Click on Start from Windows and choose Control Panel. Access the option called "System" .

2. In case you have Windows 7 or Windows Vista, click on Advanced System Settings from the left, then click on the Advanced tab. On Windows XP click only on the Advanced tab.

3. Here, under "Startup and recovery", click on the "Settings" button.

4. Under "Write debugging information" choose "Kernel memory dump" . Now the report that will be created after your system restarts is called "MEMORY.DMP" and it can be found in the next location C:\WINDOWS\ .

5. Please upload it on http://www.sendspace.com/ then post here the download link .

Thank you.

• thank u for ur reply but this would work only if i actually could start my system, but unfortunatelly this was not the case

i solved this problem

BD replaced "msvcrt.dll" in windows/system32 folder with ver 6.0.8797.0 (dunno why!!!)

replacing it back with the original file solved my problem and everythin seems to be workin just fine

• and b4 any1 asks i did nothin else b4 installing bd so there's no way sth else could've done that

• Hello rdrnnr,

We are glad to hear that this sittuation have been solved . Thank you for posting the resolution to this issue and do not hesitate to contact us back in case you need further assistance.

Thank you.