"reboot Your Pc To Finalize Your Upgrade"

Hello

everything is working well but I keep getting a message that I need to reboot my PC to finalize my upgrade.

I have done reboot 5 times but still getting the same message. it pops up around 30 minutes if I didn't reboot the system.

what should I do? i'm using BitDefender 2010 internet security.

post-28959-1258056567_thumb.jpg

Comments

• Check the "Wait for reboot instead of prompting" box, then click OK. It shouldn't ask again until you change the settings in Expert mode.

• Well, Grunt, this way he maybe won't see the pop-up again, but it doesn't solve the problem - BDIS really shouldn't ask for reboot every half an hour - this would mean that there are major updates also every 1/2 hour.

The way thinghs stand for about a week now, and all these users unable to update (me included) - it's more likely that Hassan is unable to install the update.

• Hello Hassan,

Please try to repair BitDefender as described in this post and let us know if the same issue occurred after that.

Thank you.

• Well, Grunt, this way he maybe won't see the pop-up again, but it doesn't solve the problem - BDIS really shouldn't ask for reboot every half an hour - this would mean that there are major updates also every 1/2 hour.

The way thinghs stand for about a week now, and all these users unable to update (me included) - it's more likely that Hassan is unable to install the update.

I was not getting any message informing me that I need to install/update, just this annoying one.

it's like I was updating to reboot my PC to finalize the updates but it wasn't updating at all

i'm trying to repair as what Alex Stanciu wrote here. thanks everyone =)

will inform you if something has changed