Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bit Defender Usability

Options

When I got bit Defender Anti-virus it seemed to be lightweight and nimble. I needed something with low impact because my PC doubles as a digital audio workstation and I can't afford the cycles. More and more frequently though, I have to go behind the programmers and manually fix a problem for them. Such as, having vsserve eat up all available cycles, and fixing it myself, which I should not have to do, and other similar problems. The Bit Defender website should have links on the front page to solutions for problems that they know affect the whole user base. We shouldn't have to dig for solutions to common, widespread problems. Since I only have 12 days of subscription left, I feel more inclined to consider other, less problematic anti-virus solutions from other vendors. Honestly I believe Bit-Defender owes the user base an apology for the recent instability of the product and an explanation as to why the users should continue to do business with the brand. Either way, I consider myself to be a reasonably prudent person and intend to review other brands.

Looking forward to any comments and replies.

Thanks for reading.

-Rudy

Comments

• When I got bit Defender Anti-virus it seemed to be lightweight and nimble. I needed something with low impact because my PC doubles as a digital audio workstation and I can't afford the cycles. More and more frequently though, I have to go behind the programmers and manually fix a problem for them. Such as, having vsserve eat up all available cycles, and fixing it myself, which I should not have to do, and other similar problems. The Bit Defender website should have links on the front page to solutions for problems that they know affect the whole user base. We shouldn't have to dig for solutions to common, widespread problems. Since I only have 12 days of subscription left, I feel more inclined to consider other, less problematic anti-virus solutions from other vendors. Honestly I believe Bit-Defender owes the user base an apology for the recent instability of the product and an explanation as to why the users should continue to do business with the brand. Either way, I consider myself to be a reasonably prudent person and intend to review other brands.

Looking forward to any comments and replies.

Thanks for reading.

-Rudy

Agreed. It's a mess.

I get several crashes an hour with those windows that pop up asking to send details in. It asks you to describe what you was doing at the time of the crash. Laughable as it does it while I'm away form the machine.