Found Objects To Be Deleted

I ran a deep system scan and found two objects. When I tried to delete them, there was no button at the bottom of the screen to continue. No buttons of any kind. I tried to use the enter key on the keyboard but no effect. I then tried to use the website Support Tool to get an answer, but it would freeze after about a minute and then disappear from the screen completely after about 30 minutes. I now have two support tool folders on my desktop (I tried it twice). What should I try next?

TDean

Comments

• if you find infected files in rar files Bitdefender well not disinfect this files

for more reade this

disable system restore then boot in safe mode and do deep scan

• if you find infected files in rar files Bitdefender well not disinfect this files

for more reade this

disable system restore then boot in safe mode and do deep scan

The problem, is not that I can't disinfect, it is that once I select an action, there is no button on the page to proceed with the action. The bottom of the page is blank, no cancel, next, back, nothing to click on to tell the program that I have made a selection.

• Alex Stanciu
    Alex Stanciu ✭✭
    edited December 2009

Hello TDean,

We are currently aware of this situation and my colleagues from the Testing team are working on a fix . Until then, we recommend you to follow the steps bellow in order to overcome this issue :

1. Click on Start from Windows and choose Control Panel .

2. Access the Display option and click on the option "Set custom text size (DPI)" .

3. Set this option to 100% then click on Ok.

Look if the same issue occurs .

Thank you.