Support Phone #

:huh: Does anyone have the support numbers for bitdefender? The email address is incorrect on my account, and I cannot get any support for the 2010 Total Security.

thanks

sawyer

Comments

• Hello Sawyer,

It seems that your BitDefender account was not active. We have done this right now and you should be able to access it with your email address . You can find a full descriptions on how you can contact us in this post .

Thank you.

• <_< I have been searching the internet for the past 4 hours trying to find a number for Bit Defender. I tried installing the free version of BD and with several kinks and problems just getting it to work. I finally found a number for an office in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. As it was 4 am I knew that the regular office would be closed and was hoping that I could garner a tech support number from the main line....well I estatic when it offered to transfer me to after hours tech support after listening to the options. HA HA HA! Well after saying that I was being transfered it just disconnected the line ( I tried calling back at least 4 times!) WHAT A FRIGGIN JOKE! I wanted to try the free version out to see if I would like the full software. MY GOD! WHAT A NIGHTMARE THIS HAS BEEN! You would think that if you're out there trying to sell a product that you would want to make your customers happy. Don't they know that an unhappy customer tells 10X more people about their experience that a satisfied one??? Now with the internet and their clever forums that are so full of unhappy customers those grievances reach even more than that!!

How can this software and tech support be rated as the top anitivirus program with pcmag!?!?! Their service is deplorable!! By the way that phone number was 1.954.776.6262. GOOD LUCK YOUR GONNA NEED IT!