Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Windows Startup Very Slow After Upgrade To 2010

Options

Hi,

After I have upgrade from Bitdefender 2008 to Bitdefender 2010. My windows system take about half hour to fully start up. What have actually happened? I have email to the support team twice regarding this problem a few days ago but till today still yet to get a reply from them. It seem like they do not value their customers. Support now is not as before getting more lousy.

Does anyone have the same problem and manage to solve? Please kindly enlighten me. I need help!! Thank you.

Comments

• Hi,

After I have upgrade from Bitdefender 2008 to Bitdefender 2010. My windows system take about half hour to fully start up. What have actually happened? I have email to the support team twice regarding this problem a few days ago but till today still yet to get a reply from them. It seem like they do not value their customers. Support now is not as before getting more lousy.

Does anyone have the same problem and manage to solve? Please kindly enlighten me. I need help!! Thank you.

Charles, I have exactly the same issue. a few minutes to boot without BD and up to half an hour with BD2010. I have been waiting already quite a while for support to react and offer a solution.

• Alex Stanciu
    Alex Stanciu ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options

Hello charlesng8,

Unfortunately, we have not received any emails from you in regards to this sittuation . That is why, in order to further investigate this issue we would like you to follow the steps bellow :

1. Open My Computer.

2. Browse to

C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010

- considering that BitDefender was installed on the default C partition

3. Doubleclick on the supporttool.exe file .(in case you have Windows Vista or Windows 7, right click on the the supporttool.exe file and choose "Run as administrator" )

4. Click on Next, wait a few minutes for the progress bar to complete and then click on Finish .

5. Go to the desktop, upload the report on http://www.sendspace.com/ then send me a PM with the download link or reply to our email with the report attached .

We are looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

• I have the exact same problem, please report any hints you might find, if you at any point find any solutions etc.

• Hello amdickow,

Please follow the steps from the previous post in order to solve your issue.

Also, do not post the same issue on different topics.

Thank you.