Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Computer Slow Down Because Of Bit Defender

Options

I have bit defender internet security 2009 installed on my computer. Since then my computer slowed down

a lot. I am not 100% sure this is because of bit defender software. Initially, it detecteed viruses and removed it. I have another antivirus software called malware anti malware bytes installed on my pc. The web pages are not opening quickly. Help needed

Comments

• Hello vattakaya,

1. First of all, please be informed that having more then one security product installed on the same PC will cause incompatibility issues and the normal action of either one of them is not guaranteed.

In time they start scanning each other's files, blocking them and the system will slow down or even crash.

Even if they are turned off, there are some active processes running in the background.

We recommend you to uninstall all the other security solutions in order for BitDefender to work properly.

2. Second, please follow this link in order to upgrade for free to BitDefender Internet Security 2010.

Thank you.