Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Outlook Plugin (toolbar) Crashes Outlook 2007

Hi, I've got Bitdefender Internet Security 2010 and installed, removed, reinstalled it several times in the hope that the Outlook plugin would work. However, the plug in crashes Outlook and when Outlook restarts the next time it request the bitdefender antispam toolbar to be disabled...

As I said, I've removed Bitdefender several times and reinstalled it several times, always the same.

Any solutions for this, please?

Regards

Tom

Comments

• Hello Nexus6,

We have checked your case and we found that you already have a ticket ID with our Technical Support.

We also noticed that a solution has already been sent to you by one of my colleagues after your last post on the forum.

Please follow the steps from the e-mail and reply to it if you have any other question.

Thank you.

• Nexus6
    edited February 2010

Hi, I checked my email but I did not get one. Would you mind to send it to me again, please?

Thanks

• Hello Nexus6,

We sent you the e-mail again. In case you still don't receive it, please send me a PM with a new e-mail address where I can send you the e-mail.

Thank you.

• Hello Nexus6,

We sent you the e-mail again. In case you still don't receive it, please send me a PM with a new e-mail address where I can send you the e-mail.

Thank you.

Would you mind posting the findings on the forum so we can all benefit? I've had similar issues and need to resolve them.

Here is the message that one of our PCs gets when loading Microsoft Outlook:

"bitdefender outlook plugin has encountered a critical error"

• Would you mind posting the findings on the forum so we can all benefit? I've had similar issues and need to resolve them.

Here is the message that one of our PCs gets when loading Microsoft Outlook:

"bitdefender outlook plugin has encountered a critical error"

Hi, it seemed to me that they tried to help me (I had to send many logs, sometime I made an error and had to resend it). In the end they asked me to install a program so they could remote connect to my computer. Unfortunately I was not aware what details I had to provide (and ID and Password, I only delivered the password). So I resent the whole details 30 minutes prior the scheduled session. However, despite waiting for 2 hours and several emails no one connected remotely to my pc. I later received an email appologizing that they couldn't make it, so I uninstalled Bitdefender and use another product now.... I may reinstall BitDefender when a new version is out....

But at least they tried... :mellow: