Parental Control Keeps Enabling Itself!

Good morning people!

I bought Bitdefender Antivirus and I have a problem.

I'm not interested in the “Antipishing” and “Vulnerability Scan” protection, so I turn off the alerts about this protections.

However, when I restart my computer, the alerts again be active... :huh:

I would like to help me, because I do not want the Bitdefender to alert me whenever I start the PC.

post-31347-1266083417_thumb.jpg

Comments

• Right I am running BD total security 2010 on trial atm but unlikely to buy atm as this software seems to have some issues with windows 7 services crash regularly but my main problem is with parental control. I have disabled this and according to the gui its disabled but it keeps turing itself on and blocking access to the most innocent of pages such as a sub page of chester zoo. Any ideas before I give up on BD?

• I have de same problem too, but with anti-phishing of BitDefender Antivirus...

• Hello André Pinto,

Please give us more details on your issue with the antiphishing.

Please let us know what BitDefender version you are using, what operating system you have and if you can, please also attach a screen-shot in case you receive an error message.

Do not forget to mention the websites you have problems with or any other detail you might consider important.

Thank you.

• Hello André Pinto,

Please give us more details on your issue with the antiphishing.

Please let us know what BitDefender version you are using, what operating system you have and if you can, please also attach a screen-shot in case you receive an error message.

Do not forget to mention the websites you have problems with or any other detail you might consider important.

Thank you.

I'm not interested in the “Antipishing” and “Vulnerability Scan” protection, so I turn off the alerts about this protections.

However, when I restart my computer, the alerts again be active...

I would like to help me, because I do not want the Bitdefender to alert me whenever I start the PC.

My version is 2010

post-31347-1266603824_thumb.jpg

• Hello André Pinto,

Regarding your issue, please be so kind as to follow the steps from the e-mail you received from us.

We need more details about this so that we can send you a solution.

Thank you.