Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Can't Update Or Enable Automatic Update

Options

Hi,

I've been using BD for like 4 years and never had problems so far but now i installed BD Total Security 2010 and i have some..

Since i've installed it i have a windows security warning alert telling me that my AV, spyware and malware protection might not be updated. When i try to update on the right button of that window it asks me if i allow ...\bitdefender2010\wscfxav.exe to execute but when i do nothing happens.

On my BD everything seems to be working fine except that i can't update BD and it wont let me enable automatic update.

I've tried some of the solutions showed in this forum for similar problems but nothing seems to work.

Can somebody please help me?!!

Comments

• Still waiting for an answer.........

Now one thing is for sure, i've been a client for more than 4 years but this the last BD product that I will ever buy....

Just can't trust your softwares anymore besides when we have big issues like i think this is there's no way to get an answer or somebody to help.. (I already sent 2 messages to costumer care and no answer for more than a week?!)...

A company like yours should be ashamed of selling products like this..

• psymike666
    edited March 2010
    Options

For way more than a week I've been waiting for an answer concerning my issue, nothing yet.....

Do you guys think that not being able to update my AV is a minor problem????????????????????????

Once more you are even more disapointing than I ever suspected, do you guys think that you can play with peoples money that way?? I've paied good money to purchase my BD and I think that i'm not less than the other clients and I would like some answers..

Once more i'm asking for some help and believe me its the last time i do, if you guys don't start solving problems i'm gonna have to solve this problem by an other mean but believe me i will.

You guys should know that nowadays people buy stuff because friends recomend it and not 'cause you have a good advertiser or colors... I guess you just forgot it!!!

And from now on, everytime a friend will ask me about the best AV to buy, believe me that i'll do anything to proove him that your products are not good, 'cause they are and this if we only talk about the products 'cause if we start talking about the support (hahaha) it just doesn't exist....

• Finally i solve the problem. I don't know how but i erased it and installed it once more and this time for no reason its workin' fine. Now I'd like to say once more that i am very disapointed with your support response. Between mails sent to costumer care and posts on this forum i've wasted time for a week for no response. Now, this is the kind of services that you offer to your clients?? Its quite disapointing when coming from a company like yours...

• Hello Michael69,

We apologize for the late response to your query and we hope to assist you in a timely fashion from now on. We are glad to notice that you managed to solve this issue.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience that we may have created and we rest at your disposal for further information.

Thank you for your support and patience.