Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Another Day With Bitdefended

Options

So I sit down at my PC and attempt to download my emails. Almost immediately vsserv.exe starts consuming 97% of my cpu usage and prevents my emails to download. After 3 failed attempts because of the email client timing out I get my emails. Great. Next I start using the internet and 1 hour later the stupid BitDefender globe thing goes black and my PC is virtually useless until BitDefender is back online. Over a 6 hr period yesterday this happened 3 times. This is very frustrating and unsatisfactory. Is this effect on PC performance typical for anti-virus software????? You guys need to provide a solution.

Comments

• jfrye
    edited March 2010
    Options

I've had it with BitDefender not responding and locking up my computer. I've had it for not being able to download my emails. This product has made my PC usage a miserable experience and I will not be re-subscribing. I feel like you are using the users for testing and problem solving.